POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known bugs 1 Apr 2002 (beta15) and request : Re: Known bugs 1 Apr 2002 (beta15) and request Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known bugs 1 Apr 2002 (beta15) and request
From: Rune
Date: 1 Apr 2002 09:33:17
Message: <3ca86fad@news.povray.org>
"Warp" wrote:
> * Crash with empty scene
>   (Not properly confirmed.
>   Most people report no problems.)

In an ini file, Bounding_Threshold must be set to 0 for the bug to show up.
When doing this, the bug happens for me consistently. When setting
Bounding_Threshold to some higher value, the bug doesn't happen. For a scene
file I use a completely empty text file.

I'm using beta 15 on Windows 98, Athlon XP 1700+.

Can anyone confirm? Can anyone not confirm?

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Mar 19)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/
POV-Ray Ring:  http://webring.povray.co.uk